JOB VACANCY - E-COMMERCE SPECIALIST / MANAGER
Somotex Ghana Limited
- The role is primary responsible for the delivery of revenue and performance of targets to the Electromart E-commerce Channel.
- Our long-term strategy is to grow Electromart Online Business to become #1 choice for Electronics & Appliances in Ghana, this requires a deep understanding of e-com business model and growth double digits year on year.
The following tasks will be part of your responsibilities:
- Serve as a key contact and lead daily operations of the Electromart E-commerce business to maintain profitability, sales growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Manage Content Management System (WooCoomerce) and ensure the website is up to date with products, pricing, Images, Feature Content & Specification as per the best practices of industry & market.
- Initiate conversations on BNPL / 3P Logistics to external vendors for smooth operations as business grows.
- Manage the execution of sponsored campaigns with the support of agency and HQ team.
- Lead initiatives of conversational commerce (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram)
- Team Leader – guide the e-commerce team and motivate them to reach monthly sales targets.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Technology or related field
- Minimum Five years of eCommerce experience; Jumia experience will be advantageous.
- A curious and entrepreneurial mindset that stays abreast of industry trends, able to set a vision, orchestrate a process to execute that plan, and influence and inspire others to believe.
- A proven record of increasing e-Commerce revenues in an Omni-channel business model
- Strong website and consumer analytic skills, including the ability to link site design and features to strategic objectives and the ability to use the data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to communicate across the entire organization
- Creative, with an eye to develop new and innovative solutions
- You will have a team – Thus a Strong team player, able to work successfully across multiple business functions.
- Retail Head
- Marketing Team
- Finance Team
- Logistics Team
- Distributor Teams
- Dubai HQ Team
- Applicants with excellent online sales strategy, analytics and detailed understanding of E- Commerce platform will be most desirable.
- Working Knowledge on digital advertising platforms such as Google Marketing Platforms, META, Google Analytics – we have an agency onboard, the candidate must know how to operate well with agencies and update them on a weekly basis for any advertising opportunities
- Desirable applicant must be good in building relationship, communication skills & team building
- Candidates with prior working knowledge with WooCommerce, Newsletters Marketing, WhatsApp Marketing will be desirable.
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter/portfolio to [email protected] with the subject E-commerce Specialist / Manager. Please ensure that your CV demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out above as ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.