1. A candidate can contest for only one position.
2. A candidate must be a fully paid-up member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana.
3. A candidate must provide documentary evidence of the academic and professional qualifications.
4. A candidate is advised to read, understand, and satisfy all conditions specified in Guidelines of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana on Elections which is available on the website of the Institute, www.cimghana.org .
5. Seconders cannot consent to more than one candidate’s application for any one position. They can however, second several people for different positions.
6. Electronic/online voting will take place between the hours of 6:00 am to 6:00 pm on Wednesday, June 30, 2021.
7. Nominations for this election will close by midnight of FRIDAY, JUNE 18, 2021.