JOB VACANCY - MARKETING MANAGER
JOB TITLE: Marketing Manager
AGE & SEX: Less than 40years of age
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 8-10years
QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related subject
JOB PURPOSE: This job role is responsible for optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
JOB CONTEXT & MAJOR CHALLENGE (What are the specific aspects of the job that provide a challenge to the jobholder in the context of the job?):
Budget and Business Development
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Experience in Traditional and Digital Marketing
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events
Budget & Business Development
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management
- Liaises with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Ensures appropriate workflow management between staff through appropriate delegation of work.
- Sets individual marketing targets for staff and monitors their progress.
- Identifies training and developmental priorities for the department to ensure that all employees possess the requisite skills and knowledge to successfully perform their roles and responsibilities.
- Coaches and mentor employees as appropriate to improve individual performance and develop a motivated and high performance team.
- Exploring expansion opportunities through continuous market research.
- Brand Promotions & Brand Building, thus achieving the desired market share for the business vertical.
- Planning and execution of ATL & BTL Activities – thus ensuring the Brand Visibility.
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter/portfolio to [email protected] with the subject Marketing Manager. Please ensure that your CV demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out above as ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.