1. To help persons in other professions obtain hands-on experience in marketing.
2. To enable participants upgrade their knowledge in the following modules:
3. To enable professionals build upon their existing skills and broaden their strategic prospective in a way that is beneficial both to them and the organisation they work for.
4. To enable professionals who are busy during the weekdays to up their skills on Saturdays and facilitate the development of a network of professionals from a cross – section of prominent organisations.
This will be an intensive program scheduled for Saturdays for very busy professionals from backgrounds other than marketing notably medicine, legal, engineering etc. who need basic marketing knowledge so as to effectively market their professions and themselves to their target audience.
Previous marketing knowledge is not necessary.
Members (Individual & Corporate)
(Includes coffee, lunch break, course materials & certificates) GH¢ 1,400.00
Others (Non Members)
(Includes coffee, lunch break & course materials& certificates) GH¢ 1,500.00
External fees – LCCI:……………GBP £ 200
1. DURATION: 4 SATURDAYS
2. Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm (with coffee break and lunch)
NB: External exams take place once every a quarter in a year. It is however optional as the CIMG would be giving out certificates of participation.