Website Paragon Marketing
Qualifications Minimum of 2 years relevant working experienceExtensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web and Software Proficiency, Team Management Experience, Advertising and Content Creation. Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills. Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills Application Deadline 2020-10-30 Description
• Oversees all company social media accounts management.
• Develops engaging, creative, innovative contents for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audience and promote brand-focused messages.
• Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brands managers and quarterly or seasonal company goals. • Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
• Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media spaces.
• Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not in the company’s repertoire.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social media data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org